Weekly live music, pool tables and decent comfort food including pizzas, steaks, burgers and sharing platters make this place a popular haunt. Revamped and redesigned from what used to be L’Escourchevel (aka the pizzeria) it is a happy lively place until late.
The bar opens at 16:00 until the early hours of the morning. Once the restaurant has finished serving there is a band playing live music every Tuesday and Friday. Bands such as Queen's of the Snow Stage, Al Jones Band, The Wingmen and the Dominos are regulars.
Serving the particularly potent Mutzig beer, a favourite in the Alps, along with less hangover inducing beers like Kronenbourg, 1664, Carlsberg, Guiness and, of course, Elephant beer. Vodka Freeze is another popular tipple here, a combination of slush puppy and vodka, a useful drink to cool you down when the evening gets hot and steamy!
- Open Seasons
- Le Praz Saint Bon – Courchevel 1300
More Courchevel Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Courchevel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Courchevel
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019