A webcam view from the summit of La Saulire (2738m) in Courchevel - giving access, via the highly recognisable red cable-car, to Courchevel's highest (and best!) runs, its infamous couloirs and to the Meribel Valley - to ski the whole of the 3 Valleys!
Webcam image courtesy of Courchevel Tourist Office
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer