The weather has been quite mixed this past week, with some fresh snow, plenty of sunshine and even a bit of rain at lower altitudes.
Temperatures have also fluctuated quite a lot, with some cold days and some warmer ones. On the forecast for the next few days is lots of sunshine with some cloud cover and perhaps some snow flurries on Saturday afternoon.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Courchevel
- The snowiest week of the season in Courchevel