After the huge snowfall that we had over Tuesday and Wednesday, the slopes of Courchevel are covered with a deep blanket of powder.
Around half a metre of snow fell, turning Courchevel into a beautiful winter wonderland. On and off-piste conditions are just amazing. The sun popped back out on Thursday, making it just the greatest day to be on the slopes.
Temperatures are going to keep fluctuating and we may get some light snowfall in the next few days. February is set to be an amazing month on the Three Valleys' slopes.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Four seasons in one week in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Fresh snow on its way to Courchevel
- Changeable weather in Courchevel this week
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Courchevel