After the huge snowfall that we had over Tuesday and Wednesday, the slopes of Courchevel are covered with a deep blanket of powder.
Around half a metre of snow fell, turning Courchevel into a beautiful winter wonderland. On and off-piste conditions are just amazing. The sun popped back out on Thursday, making it just the greatest day to be on the slopes.
Temperatures are going to keep fluctuating and we may get some light snowfall in the next few days. February is set to be an amazing month on the Three Valleys' slopes.
More Courchevel Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Courchevel
- The snowiest week of the season in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th March 2020