Courchevel was hit by Storm Ciara on Monday night, which brought high winds and precipitation to the area, and another winter storm is just on its way now, with around 20cm of fresh snow on the forecast.
As February progresses, we seem to be having regular top-ups of snow every week which are maintaining good conditions on the pistes. The next few days will again see a mixture of snow, clouds and sunshine.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Four seasons in one week in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Fresh snow on its way to Courchevel
- Changeable weather in Courchevel this week
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Courchevel