Established in 1991 this Ski & Snowboard School was the first British ski school in the Courchevel valley.
Their team all carry their BASI Level 4 International Ski Teaching Diploma or international equivalent, which is recognised worldwide. They offer a wide range of products to cater for all individuals, including; children’s group lessons, adult group lessons, private lessons, skills sessions, snowboarding lessons and corporate events.
Supreme Ski School’s children’s group lessons are a particularly popular product; their wealth of experience enables their instructors to strike the ideal balance between enjoyment and learning. Each group has a maximum of just 6 children, ensuring plenty of individual feedback and a safe learning environment.
Adults should have a look at their group ski lessons, which are excellent value for money. There is a maximum of just 4 adults per group, making them more like ‘shared private’ lessons than your average group lesson.
If you prefer a tailored experience private lessons are a great alternative to groups, the instructors at Supreme have worked in the Three Valleys for years, so can guide you to the best runs and provide some quality technical feedback.
Where to meet
They meet their students in the centre of Courchevel 1850 just to left of the Chenus and Verdons lifts if you are facing the La Croisette / Lift Pass office.
- "I have skied with Supreme since 1999 and never looked back. They have taught me from complete beginner to getting me down my first black and with confidence! The instructors are all not only great skiers but great teachers too. My husband, a very experienced skier, has been out with them for off-piste adventure several times and had a blast and they now teach my children who actually look forward to their lessons after having a bad experience with other ski schools. I cannot recommend them enough." - Trip Advisor
- "Arranged by email and phone, good communication. Instructor met us in hotel, gave excellent tips and helped us improve. The kids loved the lessons. Recommended." - Trip Advisor
- "We had a great week skiing and the two girls thoroughly enjoyed their lessons with 'Silly Willy', alias Willy McMillan. (I hope you can print that one!) They also dramatically improved from last year, it seemed to click this time! Finally I had a great time going at great speed down the Loz Red run and was so chuffed to complete it without taking any major tumbles! Thanks to Gareth Roberts for the lessons - really enjoyable." - Customer Feedback
- "We would never have planned a private lesson in the rain but that's how it turned out. Fortunately higher up it was falling as snow. Despite the conditions Allan Askings delivered a highly constructive lesson making only minor changes to our dated technique. The penny dropped after a short while and we had the best two hours of the week. It's not only the technical side that makes Allan special but also the thoughtful and positive way he puts it across. It's not often we would commit to revisiting a resort purely on the strength of a teaching experience but last week changed our minds on that." - Customer Feedback
What to bring
- Helmets are mandatory for those aged 17 and under and are highly recommended for all other skiers partaking in any of their lessons.
- Sun lotion and lip protection
- Ensure your ski gear is in good order and that you are dressed appropriately, conditions can change very quickly in the mountains
- Sun glasses and goggles
- Money for lunch/tea breaks
Age 3 and above for private lessons, and age 5 and above for group lessons.
Location: Courchevel Valley
Max Group Size: 6 person
Languages Spoken: English | French | Italian
Activities: Skiing | Snowboarding
Event Services: Activities
Lessons: Adult Lessons | Childrens Lessons | Group Lessons | Off Piste/Backcountry Lessons | Private Lessons | Ski Lessons | Snowboard Lessons | Steep Skiing Lessons
Families & Kids: Kids' lessons
Open Seasons: Spring | Winter
Address: Rue de la Culaz Le Praz | Courchevel Valley | 73210