A firm favourite with locals and holidaymakers alike, both for its high quality cuisine and its reasonable prices.
Chef Julien Machet prepares delicious dishes using only seasonal and fresh ingredients. They work directly with producers in order to keep the high quality of their wines, vegetables and other produce.
Despite having a prestigious Michelin star, Le Farcon still offers great value for money with set menus, serving a popular 3-course lunch menu for just 38 euros, apéritifs for as little as 12 euros, and a dinner set menu for 62 euros.
The restaurant is situated in La Tania. Booking is recommended. They open from Tuesday to Sunday, 12:00-13:30 and 19:30-21:30.
- Meeting Spaces
- Immeuble Kalinka
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer