Situated at the lake in Le Praz, this restaurant whose name means "The table of my Grand Father", serves traditional local cuisine.
There is a wonderful terrace, with direct access on your skis, as well as a warm and cosy dining room. The menu follows the seasons and is made with fresh produce. Specialities include rib of beef, prawn and scallop risotto & raw beef tartare.
Expect to pay around 30€ for the menu and 35€-75€ for a la carte. Call to reserve a table. They're open in summer & winter.
- Hôtel les Peupliers
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- The freshest snow report from Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Four seasons in one week in Courchevel
- Changeable weather in Courchevel this week
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020