Situated at 2112 metres, this restaurant has great views of the Mont Blanc and the Courchevel Valley which can be enjoyed from their large south facing terrace with an outdoor fireplace. They serve regional dishes and Asian fusion cuisine.
Originally an Alpine cheese ripening cellar and sheepfold, the restaurant now has a warm atmosphere. It is run by local ski instructors and brothers Florian and Boris Glise. They serve Savoyard specialities together with Asian fusion recipes, and boast a fine wine list. There is also a buffet of homemade desserts!
Open only during the winter season from 09:00 - 17:00
- Open Seasons
- Top of the Aiguille du Fruit chairlift
More Courchevel Insights...
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Courchevel
- The snowiest week of the season in Courchevel