Situated at 2112 metres, this restaurant has great views of the Mont Blanc and the Courchevel Valley which can be enjoyed from their large south facing terrace with an outdoor fireplace. They serve regional dishes and Asian fusion cuisine.
Originally an Alpine cheese ripening cellar and sheepfold, the restaurant now has a warm atmosphere. It is run by local ski instructors and brothers Florian and Boris Glise. They serve Savoyard specialities together with Asian fusion recipes, and boast a fine wine list. There is also a buffet of homemade desserts!
Open only during the winter season from 09:00 - 17:00
- Top of the Aiguille du Fruit chairlift
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer