Part of the prestigious Bagatelle Bistrot brand, with branches in New York, Ibiza, St Barth, Dubai or London, this mountain restaurant brings yet more luxury to the Courchevel slopes.
Their terrace has breathtaking views of the Mont Blanc and the surrounding valleys with a 360º panoramic view. They serve the brand's signature French cuisine, including foie gras, baked Mont d'Or cheese with truffles, tuna tartare, fresh fish and meat, pasta and even lobster. Of course, these all come with a super-luxury price tag as well.
Open from December to April.
- Ski to door
- Top of the Chenus lift
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer