The Le Praz gondola will close for the season on April 14th this year, a week earlier than previously planned.
The early closure is to facilitate an early start to renovation works on the system, so the new lift, underground car park, and Alpinium building will be finished in time for the 2019/20 season. Access to Le Praz will still be possible for skiers via the Foret chairlift, as well as a free shuttle bus for pedestrians.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Excellent piste conditions in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Snow on the forecast in Courchevel
- Sunny skiing in Courchevel
- Sunshine for the first week of 2020 in Courchevel
- Happy New Year from Courchevel!