The Le Praz gondola will close for the season on April 14th this year, a week earlier than previously planned.
The early closure is to facilitate an early start to renovation works on the system, so the new lift, underground car park, and Alpinium building will be finished in time for the 2019/20 season. Access to Le Praz will still be possible for skiers via the Foret chairlift, as well as a free shuttle bus for pedestrians.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Courchevel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Courchevel
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019