The Le Praz gondola will close for the season on April 14th this year, a week earlier than previously planned.
The early closure is to facilitate an early start to renovation works on the system, so the new lift, underground car park, and Alpinium building will be finished in time for the 2019/20 season. Access to Le Praz will still be possible for skiers via the Foret chairlift, as well as a free shuttle bus for pedestrians.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel