This summer, take part in Courchevel's famous MoonTain races, a unique experience that allows you to explore the Alps at night.
Meet in Courchevel Moriond at 20:30 for a 9.3km race with 800m of ascent, to arrive at the Refuge du Grand Plan (2280m) at the entrance of the Parc National de la Vanoise.
Click on the website link for more information and to sign up.
Dates for this event
More Courchevel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel