Come and enjoy a spectacular show, combining board sports and fireworks in Courchevel.
With nearly 30 years experience, the instructors from the Ecole du Ski Français (ESF - the French skiing school) will be putting on a show demonstrating a mixture of traditional and modern winter sport techniques, all lit by flaming torches and light projectors.
Ski, snowboard, cross-country ski and other winter sport demonstrations will be followed by a torchlit descent, fireworks and traditional mulled wine.
Tuesday 11th Feb: Courchevel Village
Tuesday 18th Feb: Courchevel 1650
Tuesday 25th Feb: Courchevel Village
The show itself starts at 19:00 on each of the dates, with a warm-up DJ set by FreDJ from 18:30.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel