Come and enjoy a spectacular show, combining board sports and fireworks in Courchevel.
With nearly 30 years experience, the instructors from the Ecole du Ski Français (ESF - the French skiing school) will be putting on a show demonstrating a mixture of traditional and modern winter sport techniques, all lit by flaming torches and light projectors.
Ski, snowboard, cross-country ski and other winter sport demonstrations will be followed by a torchlit descent, fireworks and traditional mulled wine.
Tuesday 11th Feb: Courchevel Village
Tuesday 18th Feb: Courchevel 1650
Tuesday 25th Feb: Courchevel Village
The show itself starts at 19:00 on each of the dates, with a warm-up DJ set by FreDJ from 18:30.
Dates for this event
More Courchevel Insights...
- Four seasons in one week in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Fresh snow on its way to Courchevel
- Changeable weather in Courchevel this week
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Courchevel