The XTrail is a cross-country race through spectacular scenery in the Vanoise National Park.
There are four routes which include challenging hill climbs and varied terrain – a real challenge for keen trail runners: 50km, 33km, 22km and 11km.
Full programme and registration via the website above.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel