1100kg of Savoie apples will be pressed to create delicious apple juice and there will also be a contest of cakes made with apples.
Every autumn, the local town hall celebrates an apple festival and a second-hand sale in the Gymnase de l'Envolée, in Courchevel Le Praz.
Inflatables, Wii videogames and food and drink are also part of the programme. At the second-hand market you'll find 75 stalls selling books, clothes, homeware, ski gear and more.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Fresh snow on its way to Courchevel
- Changeable weather in Courchevel this week
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Courchevel
- Powder skiing in Courchevel