Stage 20 of the 2019 Tour de France will set out from Albertville on July 27th, before finishing at Europe's highest ski resort at 2365m above sea level after 131km.
Along the way, the route will come close to many other towns and resorts in the region including Beaufort, Bourg-Saint-Maurice, Les Arcs, Macot La Plagne, Moutiers, and finally Les Menuires before the infamous final climb to Val Thorens to complete the last competitive day of cycling.
See more details and maps via the Tour de France website, linked above.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Courchevel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Courchevel
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019