The last video report of winter 2019/20 from the slopes of Courchevel is an unusual one, as it's brought to you from our reporter Eliot's balcony.
The team at SeeCourchevel.com is working hard to get everything ready for the summer season. Summer is a wonderful time in the mountains, with plenty of things to do from hiking to mountain biking, climbing, mountaineering, sightseeing or just relaxing in a spa or sunbathing on a bar's terrace. And, of course, the snow will return to the slopes of Courchevel next winter and we'll all be able to shred those pistes again, we'll just have to wait a bit longer this time.
So, goodbye for now and see you here in a few months! In the meantime, keep an eye on our site for the latest information from Courchevel.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer