Courchevel was the first resort that this British-run ski school launched in 1998, so the resort holds a special place in their hearts!
Their fully-qualified and experienced teams offer lessons in Courchevel 1650, Courchevel 1850 and La Tania, and have taught over 80,000 clients since the school started. They offer a wide range of lessons and experiences for all levels and abilities, from group lessons for beginners to off piste adventures. Resort Managers Dave Morris, Andrea Vitton & Sam Taylor lead a close knit team of 25 instructors with experts in slopestyle, off-piste, racing and knee-wobbling adventures.
The school offer the following:
- Group courses for adults and kids, for beginners to intermediates (2-¬8 per group)
- Developer sessions for intermediates to advanced (1-6 people)
- Private lessons for individuals or private groups of all levels
- Guided adventures - try something new or explore the Three Valleys
One of the best ways to learn a snowsport is to take private lessons. One-to-one coaching gives you the attention you need to improve and achieve your goals quickly. You can also share a lesson with friends of a similar level for great value for money.
For 20 years, New Generation have been helping British skiers, of every ability, improve and get the best out of their holiday. To do this, they put great emphasis on employing only the top, fully-qualified instructors.
A private lesson can be tailored to meet your specific needs. Coaching or guiding, on- or off-piste, you decide. Private lessons are also great for developing particular skills such as bumps, off-piste, steeps, freestyle or carving. And if you want to go off-piste then New Generation can arrange your safety equipment and routes into the backcountry.
Lessons Available: 2hr; 2.5hr; 3hr; 4hr; All day (6hrs)
Examples of how you could spend your session:
- Off-Piste - All instructors are qualified to teach & guide off-piste. The instructors can arrange safety equipment and routes into the backcountry.
- Guided Adventure - Experience the whole ski area with your instructor who is there to help you find the best snow, and restaurants!
- Personal Coach - An intensive session of personal coaching. You decide what you want to work on and your coach will help you to reach your goals.
- Skills-based - Learn something new or develop a specific skill. Choose from Bumps, freestyle, carving or off-piste among other things.
- Families & Kids
- Kids' lessons
- Suppliers of
- Off Piste equipment
- Handiski / Sit-Ski
- Ski Touring
- Group Lessons Meeting in...
- Courchevel 1850
- Courchevel Moriond 1650
- Adult Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Freestyle/Freeride Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Off Piste/Backcountry Lessons
- Private Lessons
- Ski Lessons
- Ski Touring Lessons
- Snowboard Lessons
- Steep Skiing Lessons
- Open Seasons
- Rue de l'Aiguille du Fruit