This residence is situated 300 metres from the pistes and centre of Courchevel Moriond. It offers a high standard of accommodation with spa facilities that include a sauna, hammam and jacuzzi.
In every apartment:
- Fully equipped kitchen (with oven, grill, microwave, large fridge, dishwasher, toaster, kettle and coffee machine)
- Open fire place in the living room.
- One bag of firewood is included and additional bag costs approximately 9 €
- Beds made up on arrival (except sofa beds) and towels are provided, along with a midweek towel change
- End of stay cleaning and a cleaning kit are included Television, safety deposit box and telephone (at a charge)
- WIFI access available in the apartments and internet access in reception (both payable locally) Limited covered parking (approx. 70€ per week) and it is recommended to request this in advance
The residence also provides various catering services including cold platter on arrival, bread delivery service and local specialities to order (all at a charge).
The apartments available include:
- Apartment 6/8/ Persons: Living room with open fire place, dining area and balcony and one sofa bed and on pull out bed. Double bedroom, twin bedroom, cabin area with bunk beds. Bathroom, WC, shower room, WC
- Chalet 8/10 Persons: Ground Floor: Double bedroom, twin bedroom, two bathrooms or shower rooms, one or two WC's First Floor: Living room with dining area, open fire place and balcony, one single sofa bed and one pull out bed.Second Floor: Two twin bedrooms, two bathrooms or shower rooms and two WCs.
- Chalet 10/12 Persons: Living room with fireplace and sofa bed sleeping two persons, cabin room with bunk beds, double bedroom with en-suite shower room, three twin bedrooms, bathroom, two shower rooms and two WCs. OR Living room with fireplace and sofa bed sleeping two persons, double bedroom with en-suite shower room, further double bedroom, two twin bedrooms, bathroom with WC, further shower room with WC, Chalet is across three floors. One of these chalets has a separate sauna.
- Chalet - 12 Person: One double bedroom with en suite shower room. Three twin bedrooms. One double bedroom. One cabin room with bunk beds. Three bathrooms, one with WC. One separate WC. Balcony.
- Chalet Sleeps 12 115M2: Ground Floor: 1 bathroom or shower, 1 WC, 1 bedroom sleeping 2. First floor: 2 bedrooms each sleeping 2, Alcove with bunks, 2 bathrooms or showers, 1 WC. Second floor: Living Area, balcony. Third Floor: 2 bedrooms each sleeping 2, 2 bathrooms or showers, 1 or 2 WC.
verified reviews by
This property is available through an independent specialist ski agency and tour operator who are dedicated and passionate about finding the perfect and most suitable holiday for you, your group or family. They offer ski packages, accommodation only, weekends/short breaks, ski deals and tailor-made options. They provide a highly personalised flexible service with the aim of saving you time and energy, and reducing your stress and frustration - all with a 100% financial protection guarantee (members of the Travel Trust Association). Whatever you are looking for - Let them do the work and find your perfect holiday.
- "The Montagnettes chalets are about a 5 minutes walk from the slopes. While there are ski lockers at the property, there are lockers next to the slopes, indeed some of the rental shops nearer the slopes will let you keep your boots and skis there at no extra cost (which is what we did). The walk between the property and slopes is very pleasant with lots of good shops, cafes, bars and a bakers. Courchevel 1650 is like staying in a very pleasant small French town or village. The property was well equipped and excellently heated. They come with a balcony and a great view of the valley. The staff were very friendly and opened up reception even when we arrived at a time when they were supposed to be closed. They do need to improve the wifi which was intermittent and slow when working. Also, while logs were available for the fire, they were hard to light and needed extra kindling to be bought (and firelighters) to get the fire going." - Trip Advisor