The ski season in the Three Valleys truly kicks off this weekend with the opening of Meribel, Courchevel 1850 and Les Menuires after the Val Thorens opening on November 23rd.
This weekend also marks the full opening of the Val Thorens ski area (snow cover permitting).
See you on the slopes!
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Snow on the forecast in Courchevel
- Sunny skiing in Courchevel
- Sunshine for the first week of 2020 in Courchevel
- Happy New Year from Courchevel!
- Courchevel in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do