After a glorious opening weekend, Courchevel opened its curtains to a snowy Monday, just the perfect start of the week.
Heavy snow has fallen all day across all altitudes. Currently there is a fresh layer of 20+cms with more expected into the evening. The sun should shine through Tuesday before the clouds return.
The forecast currently predicts another 50cms of snow throughout the week!
Eliot Prince is a freelance writer with a focus on the ski industry, he offers services to small and bespoke companies.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Excellent piste conditions in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Snow on the forecast in Courchevel
- Sunny skiing in Courchevel
- Sunshine for the first week of 2020 in Courchevel
- Happy New Year from Courchevel!