It's been snowing pretty much the whole week in Courchevel. Last night, the snow limit dropped even lower covering not only the mountains but also the town with a fresh, fluffy blanket of snow.
Around 15cm of snow has fallen at resort level, with over 25cm on the pistes. More snow is set to fall today, as well as next Monday and Tuesday, with some forecasts estimating that we'll get up to 60cm of fresh snow in the next 10 days.
These first snowfalls will create a solid base for what we hope will be another fantastic season in Courchevel. Lifts are scheduled to open in only one month, on Saturday, December 7th. Time to book your ski trip to Courchevel!
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Snow on the forecast in Courchevel
- Sunny skiing in Courchevel
- Sunshine for the first week of 2020 in Courchevel
- Happy New Year from Courchevel!
- Courchevel in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do