Around 20+ cms of fresh snow have fallen across all altitudes. Off-piste, high winds have left the snow conditions variable but blue skies and fresh snow on piste are making for perfect conditions to replace the weekend rain.
With sun expected for the remainder of the week, plus some more snow forecast for Monday, February is shaping up to be a gorgeous month for skiing!
SeeCourchevel snow reports and dump alerts are brought to you by Eliot Prince, a freelance writer with a focus on the ski industry. He offers services to small and bespoke companies.
More Courchevel Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Courchevel
- The snowiest week of the season in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th March 2020