Around 20+ cms of fresh snow have fallen across all altitudes. Off-piste, high winds have left the snow conditions variable but blue skies and fresh snow on piste are making for perfect conditions to replace the weekend rain.
With sun expected for the remainder of the week, plus some more snow forecast for Monday, February is shaping up to be a gorgeous month for skiing!
SeeCourchevel snow reports and dump alerts are brought to you by Eliot Prince, a freelance writer with a focus on the ski industry. He offers services to small and bespoke companies.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Four seasons in one week in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Fresh snow on its way to Courchevel
- Changeable weather in Courchevel this week
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Courchevel