'It won't snow again!' That's what everyone told me as they gestured towards the sun and spring flowers... Yet, here we are in Courchevel, on April 4th, skiing 25 cms of fresh pow.
Wednesday night saw the air temperatures cool and the snow start to fall. A 20cm plus layer covers Le Praz and above with more falling through the morning.
Eliot Prince is a freelance writer with a focus on the ski industry, he offers services to small and bespoke companies.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Courchevel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Courchevel
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019