'It won't snow again!' That's what everyone told me as they gestured towards the sun and spring flowers... Yet, here we are in Courchevel, on April 4th, skiing 25 cms of fresh pow.
Wednesday night saw the air temperatures cool and the snow start to fall. A 20cm plus layer covers Le Praz and above with more falling through the morning.
Eliot Prince is a freelance writer with a focus on the ski industry, he offers services to small and bespoke companies.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Courchevel
- The snowiest week of the season in Courchevel