More than 40 cms of fresh snow have landed on the slopes and villages of Courchevel. This amount of overnight snow makes it a slow start to the day, with resort teams working to open lifts and secure the mountain.
Depths are expected to increase as the storm continues through Wednesday. Another 15cms could arrive before conditions clear on Thursday. Happy pow day everybody!
SeeCourchevel snow reports and dump alerts are brought to you by Eliot Prince, a freelance writer with a focus on the ski industry. He offers services to small and bespoke companies.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel