More than 40 cms of fresh snow have landed on the slopes and villages of Courchevel. This amount of overnight snow makes it a slow start to the day, with resort teams working to open lifts and secure the mountain.
Depths are expected to increase as the storm continues through Wednesday. Another 15cms could arrive before conditions clear on Thursday. Happy pow day everybody!
SeeCourchevel snow reports and dump alerts are brought to you by Eliot Prince, a freelance writer with a focus on the ski industry. He offers services to small and bespoke companies.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Four seasons in one week in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Fresh snow on its way to Courchevel
- Changeable weather in Courchevel this week
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Courchevel