A present has been delivered to Courchevel's doorstep this morning: fresh snow. A light storm throughout Friday night has given Courchevel a new layer of over 15cms across all altitudes.
After 3 weeks without any new snow, a drop in temperature and the added snow set things up for a stunning week in the Three Valleys. Snow depths generally total 100cms plus on the slopes with over 125cms at the summit.
Fair weather is expected to return for the weekend and early next week for everyone to take advantage of the rejuvenated conditions.
SeeCourchevel snow reports and dump alerts are brought to you by Eliot Prince, a freelance writer with a focus on the ski industry. He offers services to small and bespoke companies.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Four seasons in one week in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Fresh snow on its way to Courchevel
- Changeable weather in Courchevel this week
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Courchevel