February has delivered another fresh dump of snow for Courchevel. Snowfall throughout Thursday saw the arrival of 15-20cms above 1500 metres.
This adds another fresh layer to the regular snowfall we have seen since late January. Snow depths around resort are now maintaining good consistency of 1.5 metres and up to two metres at the summit.
We've got bluebird skies and fresh snow to start our day on this Friday morning!
SeeCourchevel snow reports and dump alerts are brought to you by Eliot Prince, a freelance writer with a focus on the ski industry.
More Courchevel Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Courchevel
- The snowiest week of the season in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th March 2020