Courchevel is in the midst of another big early season storm. Over Thursday night, 16+cms settled from the valley floor upwards.
Snow is expected to continue throughout Friday with over 40 cms forecasted to arrive by Saturday morning. Le Praz and 1650 lifts will be opening up the season with over half a metre of fresh! The long-term forecast is predicting overcast skies and some precipitation this weekend, with the sun peeking out from the clouds on Sunday afternoon and on Monday.
Eliot Prince is a freelance writer with a focus on the ski industry. He offers services to small and bespoke companies.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Excellent piste conditions in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Snow on the forecast in Courchevel
- Sunny skiing in Courchevel
- Sunshine for the first week of 2020 in Courchevel
- Happy New Year from Courchevel!