Snow throughout Wednesday daytime and night has delivered 40 to 50cm of fresh snow to the slopes of Courchevel, and this is just the beginning.
The storm has eased a little on Thursday morning but another 30cms is forecast before Friday morning. Snow depths should be well above 2 metres across all altitudes for the start of March with potential for even more snow over the weekend!
SeeCourchevel snow reports and dump alerts are brought to you by Eliot Prince, a freelance writer with a focus on the ski industry.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer