A popular haunt of seasonnaires and ski instructors located within a large catered snowboard chalet of the same name.
In this basement bar, the drinks are cheap, the staff friendly and there's pool to keep you entertained. With well-worn leather sofas, it oozes laid back comfort and the large range of bottled craft beers behind the bar ensure that you stay relaxed.
They hold various promos throughout the week such as Mutzig Mondays (€4 a pint), Tapas Tuesdays (free tapas buffet from 16:30-18:30) and Wine Wednesday (all wines only €3 a glass) and free nibbles to boot. Given that they have a pretty impressive selection of wines from around the world, this is a deal not to be sniffed at!
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer