Serves up classic bar food at lunchtime including burgers, hot dogs, croque monsieur and chips...enough to keep you going on the slopes!
In the evening, the menu also includes a range of regional favourites such as fondue, raclette and entrecote steak, and they also propose a very good value "meal deal" of burger & fries plus a drink for €12. A price not to be sniffed at in these parts!
When it's busy it can get quite cosy inside and they also host live bands every Monday night and additional DJ sets a couple of times a week.
- Live music
- La Tania
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer