Magic is a speed riding school affiliated to the "Féderation Française de Vol Libre (FFVL)" the French Federation of Free Flight.
Speed-riding lessons are available in the afternoon from 14:00 to 17:00 from Méribel, which can easily be accessed via the Three Valley connection points with Courchevel. Dependent on the conditions on the day, it may actually be possible to meet over in Courchevel - please contact their reservations team for more information.
Speed-riding lessons are available as private lessons and are suitable for a maximum of 2 people.
- €250 for one person
- €50 extra per additional person
The price includes the rental of the "wing". Should you have your own equipment, you can deduct €15 from the above prices. The rules:
- Insurance: Special insurance that covers all related risks is necessary. The cost is €6 for 2 consecutive days. This is in connection with the French Federation of Free Flight (FFVL).
- Medical Certificate: We will require a medical certificate that proves that you are fit to practice speed-riding (this is common for the practice for a lot of sports in France, the local medical centre should be able to do one for around €20).
- Ski Level: A minimum standard of level 4 (red slopes) is required.
- Protection: A back protector is highly recommended, which you can rent or buy from the sport shops in resort. Magic can supply a helmet if you haven't got your own. They will provide you with an ARVA (transceiver) and a radio with an earphone to allow easy communication with your instructor.
Location: Courchevel Valley
Level: Beginner | Intermediate | Advanced
Languages Spoken: English | French | German | Italian | Russian | Spanish
Activities: Paragliding | Speed Riding
Event Services: Activities
Guides & Instructors: Ski Guides
Lessons: Adult Lessons
Open Seasons: Spring | Winter
Address: Place du Rocher | Courchevel Valley | 73120